This is definitely up there with my favourite weekend breakfast! 🙂
What you need –
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 scoop of protein powder – I usually use MyProtein chocolate brownie
- 1 egg
- *Optional – 1 or 2 tbsp oats
- Fage 0% Greek yogurt
- Blueberries, raspberries, flaked almonds, nut butter, honey, or whatever you fancy!
- Place banana & egg into blender/nutribullet etc.
- Once blended add protein powder and cinnamon (*and oats) and blend again.
- Pour on to medium heat pan – when I have time I make a batch of small ones but if you’re tight for time you can make 2/3 large pancakes (opt for a non stick pan if possible).
- Stack them up as you wish and top with yogurt, your favourite toppings and some cinnamon.
- Now, cue – back to bed with a coffee for some Netflix!